West Rouge Tennis Club
The Social Side of the West Rouge Tennis Club
The West Rouge Tennis Club is not just about tennis.
Throughout each season we hold social events and
opportunities to meet fellow Club members. These include:
- Our very popular, free, Wine and Cheese/Spring General
meeting social in February. A great way to get rid of
those February ‘Blahs’!!
- Our ‘free’ Opening Day Barbecue and tennis in May.
- Fun tournaments such as our well attended, Mixed Luck
of the Draw and our ‘back by popular demand’ Iron Man/
- Our July House League BBQ and tennis
- Our August, Summer Wind Down’, drop in snacks and
- And our end of the season House League Dinner where
we present our Championship Awards followed by our
Annual General Meeting.
Regardless of your level of play or time availability, our club
enables you to partake in any or all of the following activities.
- Participating in Mens/Ladies and Mixed House League
- Continuing to improve your tennis through our Club Pro,
drop in tennis, or STF Competitive Interclub Play
- Attending our various ‘fun’ social events offered from
February through to October.
- Volunteering your time to help on our
Executive/committees, or helping to organize one of our
many club activities.
At our West Rouge Tennis Club, you will find that tennis and
social events mix well.